- What type of payment do you accept?
- When do I pay for my move?
- Do I have to empty my dresser?
- Do you disconnect appliances?
- Do you move out of state?
- What are the different insurance options?
- We accept cash, check (with last four of social), money order, certified check, and credit card (with a 5% fee).
- If it is a local move, the crew leader will present you with an invoice at the end of your move and payment is due in full at that time. If it is a long distance move, half is due once we load the truck and head to the destination and the other half is due when we unload your truck.
- You can leave clothing items in your dresser, but we do ask that you remove anything loose or breakable.
- We will disconnect your appliances when loading the truck. We have changed our policy however and no longer reconnect appliances. Please make sure that you have a professional lined up to hook up at new location.
- We are licensed nationwide movers and can definitely perform any out of state moves you require. Our federal motor carrier number is 650602.
- We have three types of valuation that we offer for our clients when they move these options are mandated by the state and federal government.
We recommend checking with your homeowner or renter's insurance
policy. Usually your coverage will extend to your move. Also, there are third party insurance providers that provide insurance exclusively for moves.
- 1st option: is our economic option and comes with all moves. The plan offers $300 per move total based on a depreciated value.
- 2nd option: Is configured based a charge of $11.30 per $1000 of declared value. Which would result in additional charges if this option is desired along with a $500 deductible.
- 3rd option: is a charge of $3.95 per $1000 of declared value, which would result in additional charges if this type of insurance is desired along with a $300 deductible.
- If a mover in Georgia doesn't have this valuation policy then they are not abiding by our governing body, The Georgia Public Service Commission.